HTC’s bulky Touch Cruise has been redesigned to give it a slimmer and altogether sexier footprint. New_touch_cruise HTC's new Touch Cruise: sexxxxy The original Touch Cruise was first seen back in November 2007, but it sported outdated square edges, a thick body and an ugly nipple-like navigational track wheel. The New Touch …
They've taken the o2 XDA Orbit II design and claimed it for their own.
Don't get me wrong, i'm well aware that HTC build the XDA Orbit II also and that o2 have a design relationship but come on...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know