HTC’s bulky Touch Cruise has been redesigned to give it a slimmer and altogether sexier footprint. New_touch_cruise HTC's new Touch Cruise: sexxxxy The original Touch Cruise was first seen back in November 2007, but it sported outdated square edges, a thick body and an ugly nipple-like navigational track wheel. The New Touch …
They've taken the o2 XDA Orbit II design and claimed it for their own.
Don't get me wrong, i'm well aware that HTC build the XDA Orbit II also and that o2 have a design relationship but come on...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you