HTC’s bulky Touch Cruise has been redesigned to give it a slimmer and altogether sexier footprint. New_touch_cruise HTC's new Touch Cruise: sexxxxy The original Touch Cruise was first seen back in November 2007, but it sported outdated square edges, a thick body and an ugly nipple-like navigational track wheel. The New Touch …
They've taken the o2 XDA Orbit II design and claimed it for their own.
Don't get me wrong, i'm well aware that HTC build the XDA Orbit II also and that o2 have a design relationship but come on...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs