HTC’s bulky Touch Cruise has been redesigned to give it a slimmer and altogether sexier footprint. New_touch_cruise HTC's new Touch Cruise: sexxxxy The original Touch Cruise was first seen back in November 2007, but it sported outdated square edges, a thick body and an ugly nipple-like navigational track wheel. The New Touch …
They've taken the o2 XDA Orbit II design and claimed it for their own.
Don't get me wrong, i'm well aware that HTC build the XDA Orbit II also and that o2 have a design relationship but come on...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low