HTC’s bulky Touch Cruise has been redesigned to give it a slimmer and altogether sexier footprint. New_touch_cruise HTC's new Touch Cruise: sexxxxy The original Touch Cruise was first seen back in November 2007, but it sported outdated square edges, a thick body and an ugly nipple-like navigational track wheel. The New Touch …
They've taken the o2 XDA Orbit II design and claimed it for their own.
Don't get me wrong, i'm well aware that HTC build the XDA Orbit II also and that o2 have a design relationship but come on...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor