Police have raided the home of a couple suspected of being the first people to sell fake games consoles in the UK. Described as a "team" in an Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (Elspa) report, the couple’s Kent home contained 40 counterfeit Nintendo DS handheld consoles, the organisation alleges. Each was …
Or grey imports with unauthorised modifications?
2 laptops AND a PC!!
These people must be stopped!!
Probably not even modified
I expect they're imported DS Lites by iQue, the company that sells them (under license) in China. I'm not sure about the legality of the "game copying devices" -- I know Nintendo has been taking steps against the manufacturers and sellers of flash cartridges but I don't know what legal grounds they have for shutting them down. Yes, they're probably used mainly for piracy but there is a good selection of homebrew available for the DS too (eg. Spectrum emulator ZXDS, Roguelike game Powder, etc.) so it's not inconceivable that someone could buy a flash cart with no intention of pirating games.
Paris, because she's no stranger to flashing.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM