Police have raided the home of a couple suspected of being the first people to sell fake games consoles in the UK. Described as a "team" in an Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (Elspa) report, the couple’s Kent home contained 40 counterfeit Nintendo DS handheld consoles, the organisation alleges. Each was …
Or grey imports with unauthorised modifications?
2 laptops AND a PC!!
These people must be stopped!!
Probably not even modified
I expect they're imported DS Lites by iQue, the company that sells them (under license) in China. I'm not sure about the legality of the "game copying devices" -- I know Nintendo has been taking steps against the manufacturers and sellers of flash cartridges but I don't know what legal grounds they have for shutting them down. Yes, they're probably used mainly for piracy but there is a good selection of homebrew available for the DS too (eg. Spectrum emulator ZXDS, Roguelike game Powder, etc.) so it's not inconceivable that someone could buy a flash cart with no intention of pirating games.
Paris, because she's no stranger to flashing.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait