Apple’s stand-in CEO, Tim Cook, has effectively denied rumours that the firm’s secretly working on an iPhone Nano. During a conference call to announce its first quarter financials yesterday, Cook said that Apple isn't “going to play in the low-end voice phone business”, according to an Apple Insider report. Cook didn’t use the …
iPhone Nano not necessarily low-end
The iPhone Nano is still going to be a pretty high-end phone, it's not like it's a Nokia 1200.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'