Apple’s stand-in CEO, Tim Cook, has effectively denied rumours that the firm’s secretly working on an iPhone Nano. During a conference call to announce its first quarter financials yesterday, Cook said that Apple isn't “going to play in the low-end voice phone business”, according to an Apple Insider report. Cook didn’t use the …
iPhone Nano not necessarily low-end
The iPhone Nano is still going to be a pretty high-end phone, it's not like it's a Nokia 1200.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats