The only word to remember if you’re thinking of buying Toshiba’s latest Satellite laptop is films, because the firm’s claimed its new A350 is the perfect choice for movie buffs. Sat_A350_01 Toshiba's Satellite A350 While the 16in display will doubtless give you a big enough view of the on-screen action, Toshiba’s built the …
Is there any particular reason Toshiba have cast the small keyboard adrift in a sea of nasty looking plastic?
At least they've stopped putting their DEL key to the right of the spacebar and moved to the traditional top right corner...
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp