The only word to remember if you’re thinking of buying Toshiba’s latest Satellite laptop is films, because the firm’s claimed its new A350 is the perfect choice for movie buffs. Sat_A350_01 Toshiba's Satellite A350 While the 16in display will doubtless give you a big enough view of the on-screen action, Toshiba’s built the …
Is there any particular reason Toshiba have cast the small keyboard adrift in a sea of nasty looking plastic?
At least they've stopped putting their DEL key to the right of the spacebar and moved to the traditional top right corner...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action