Russia's space agency chief said there's no more room for space tourists in the International Space Station after this year because of plans to double the full-time crew at the orbiting outpost Roskosmos top brass Anatoly Perminov told the government newspaper Rossiiskaya Gazeta in an interview published today that the last …
Odd, I thought that the ISS was expanded to accommodate the extra crew. Maybe the issue is that Russia needs to plan on freeing up more seats for US Astronauts due to the shuttle's retirement?
guestwing in 2011?
Maybe they will get one of these inflatables attached to the ISS within 2 years
Can we ask the Russions to leave him up there - its not like we need any new versions of Office - for that matter MKS could have stopped at the '03 release... ;-)
lead designer on word and excel?
Was he responsible for the awful new interface?
Would be such a shame if he was and something happened to him. Something like sudden explosive decompression...
... the ISS? Now lets see:
1. Sun - check!
2. Sea - negative!
3. Sex - negative!
Why bother to go their then?
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great