Russia's space agency chief said there's no more room for space tourists in the International Space Station after this year because of plans to double the full-time crew at the orbiting outpost Roskosmos top brass Anatoly Perminov told the government newspaper Rossiiskaya Gazeta in an interview published today that the last …
Odd, I thought that the ISS was expanded to accommodate the extra crew. Maybe the issue is that Russia needs to plan on freeing up more seats for US Astronauts due to the shuttle's retirement?
guestwing in 2011?
Maybe they will get one of these inflatables attached to the ISS within 2 years
Can we ask the Russions to leave him up there - its not like we need any new versions of Office - for that matter MKS could have stopped at the '03 release... ;-)
lead designer on word and excel?
Was he responsible for the awful new interface?
Would be such a shame if he was and something happened to him. Something like sudden explosive decompression...
... the ISS? Now lets see:
1. Sun - check!
2. Sea - negative!
3. Sex - negative!
Why bother to go their then?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report