Eco-friendly gadget fans are often torn between their love of tech and the impact their devices' power consumption have on old Mother Earth. Thankfully, an eco charger’s been designed that’ll dissolve your power woes, provided you walk-the-walk. npower_ped nPower PED: makes electricity and keeps you fit The nPower PEG is a …
Is that an nPower PEG in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me.
Kinetic Vs Solar
So I would have to shake that thing continuously for an hour to be able to charge my phone? And pay 90quid for the privalige? I think I would rather just have a solar charger that can store power and jus be plugged in. Ones from the likes of Devotec start at 25 pounds, and involves no shaking, has an internal battery, etc etc.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests