Microsoft decision to kill its flagship $1bn investment in US cable-TV giant Comcast is a sign of strategic prioritization and financial necessity. The company's latest Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing has revealed that Microsoft no longer holds any of the 150-million-plus shares of common Comcast stock it …
Microsoft and fail
Microsoft losing money in none core business unit! News at . . . . . umm, where'd my TV guide go?
Maybe it is not a question of having "seen the past and analyzed the present" but of having "glimpsed the future and a newer path beckons"?
when even a company you brought into won't run your software.
how bad could it have been to do an EPG on dedicated hardware?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests