Microsoft decision to kill its flagship $1bn investment in US cable-TV giant Comcast is a sign of strategic prioritization and financial necessity. The company's latest Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing has revealed that Microsoft no longer holds any of the 150-million-plus shares of common Comcast stock it …
Microsoft and fail
Microsoft losing money in none core business unit! News at . . . . . umm, where'd my TV guide go?
Maybe it is not a question of having "seen the past and analyzed the present" but of having "glimpsed the future and a newer path beckons"?
when even a company you brought into won't run your software.
how bad could it have been to do an EPG on dedicated hardware?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM