Microsoft decision to kill its flagship $1bn investment in US cable-TV giant Comcast is a sign of strategic prioritization and financial necessity. The company's latest Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing has revealed that Microsoft no longer holds any of the 150-million-plus shares of common Comcast stock it …
Microsoft and fail
Microsoft losing money in none core business unit! News at . . . . . umm, where'd my TV guide go?
Maybe it is not a question of having "seen the past and analyzed the present" but of having "glimpsed the future and a newer path beckons"?
when even a company you brought into won't run your software.
how bad could it have been to do an EPG on dedicated hardware?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe