Microsoft decision to kill its flagship $1bn investment in US cable-TV giant Comcast is a sign of strategic prioritization and financial necessity. The company's latest Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing has revealed that Microsoft no longer holds any of the 150-million-plus shares of common Comcast stock it …
Microsoft and fail
Microsoft losing money in none core business unit! News at . . . . . umm, where'd my TV guide go?
Maybe it is not a question of having "seen the past and analyzed the present" but of having "glimpsed the future and a newer path beckons"?
when even a company you brought into won't run your software.
how bad could it have been to do an EPG on dedicated hardware?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it