Microsoft decision to kill its flagship $1bn investment in US cable-TV giant Comcast is a sign of strategic prioritization and financial necessity. The company's latest Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing has revealed that Microsoft no longer holds any of the 150-million-plus shares of common Comcast stock it …
Microsoft and fail
Microsoft losing money in none core business unit! News at . . . . . umm, where'd my TV guide go?
Maybe it is not a question of having "seen the past and analyzed the present" but of having "glimpsed the future and a newer path beckons"?
when even a company you brought into won't run your software.
how bad could it have been to do an EPG on dedicated hardware?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY