Flipping a coin to decide where to eat out tonight is all well and good. But when the flip’s decided on Carluccio’s instead of Pizza Express, how do you find the darn place? Enter the GPS coin. GPS_coin_01 Inbi-out makes restaurant decision easy - and then guides you to them The concept coin - officially dubbed Inbi-out by …
solves our holiday food arguments!
My wife and I cannot decide where to eat on holidays and this means miles of trekking to look at restaurants...and arguying. This will solve it at one swoop (or shall I say, one flip..) bring it on!
... they will provide me with one of these curiosities (and fully functional, yeah right) in exchange for one of my genuinely useful beer tokens (and not a hundredth of a beer token more), I would think about it. Otherwise, surely one of the most pointless gadgets ever conceived.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know