Google’s attempt to bump up its ad revenues beyond the interwebs has hit the buffers – as a result the company will dump its two-year-old Print Ads program. The web kingpin said yesterday that it would kill off Print Ads, which was launched in late 2006 to sell ads in newspapers, because it has failed to live up to expectations …
I wouldn't worry too much
By the time IPTV or whatever it becomes, evolves or adapts into will find google able to analyze user tv viewing patterns as a means of directing adverts in a particularly responsive way.
The age of blanket ads will almost all but disappear? (Just like, one hopes, the present finance sector?)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM