An iPhone application’s been developed to help keep drivers abreast of local restrictions on mobile phone use. CellBan_01 Cell Ban informs drivers of local phone use restrictions If you’re driving through US State Connecticut for example, then Cell Ban will warn you that talking into a handheld phone is against the law, but …
It's legal to text and drive?
Seen the flaw?
You have to be using your mobile to find out that you're not allowed to use your mobile...
Chatting bad, texting good!
Staring at a tiny screen while driving with your elbows (right handed folk; Try typing a space on a Samsung or Sony Ericsson phone with one hand) is LESS dangerous than chatting on that same phone?
The mind boggles...
...never, ever to drive in Connecticut.
"If you’re driving through US State Connecticut for example, then Cell Ban will warn you that talking into a handheld phone is against the law, but that texting is OK."
What were they thinking?
What a pointless application. For less than 50p a little common sense suggests using a handheld phone whilst driving can be dangerous, texting (!!?!) is just ridiculous!
Some people still think they're 'sticking it to the man' by using their phones..
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen