back to article SEC to probe Apple on Steve Jobs' health issues?

Apple reportedly faces a review by US regulators to ensure investors weren’t misled by the firm’s disclosure regarding boss Steve Jobs’ health problems. According to Bloomberg, the Securities and Exchange Commission isn’t investigating evidence of any wrongdoing. Instead it will look into how the information surrounding Jobs’ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Thumb Down

Lester?

Really... Is it THAT important if Steve Jobs is ill?

I thought this was the IT world's version of The Sun, not Hello! magazine.

Anonymous Coward

This is normal Apple Protocol

One thing that Apple is good about is keeping secrets. Good luck SEC on digging up anything on this. Personally I feel things have turned for the worse for Jobs. If it were positive then they would more likely report that. Anytime somebody has no comment then that makes me suspect somethings wrong. But this is typical Apple policy. With Apple its all about locking everything down, keeping it proprietary and expensive and not leaking anything on Research and development. Its always been about zero transparency with Apple. Not saying that's bad. Keeping a lid on things have keep then one step ahead in many instances. As a consumer, I know better.

Silver badge
Paris Hilton

Good God! The SEC is doing something?

I thought the point of SEC was to approve whatever the banking industry was doing?

Paris, because I'm sure she's doing something^H^H^H^H^Hone too

Go

Priorities

Apple hasn't yet learned who's really important to them. The fanboys do provide a completely gullible source of money, but with some of the stockholders filling suit it seems the castle owners are not so pleased with the lord of the manner.

Oh frelling well.....

Jobs Horns

Thats because

He's secretly a goblin 5 feet high, covered in that fake skin stuff with a robotic face, and levers to move his arms.

he needs time off because this suit is deteriorating rapidly, and he needs a new one built before the head falls off (again)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums