Rockstar has denied recent rumours that it’ll unveil a successor to the hugely popular Grand Theft Auto IV videogame this year. However, some good news is on the horizon. The firm broke the disappointing news to website Kotaku, with a spokesperson stating that there’s “no truth” in the reports. But, on a positive note, Rockstar …
Would be nice if....
they fixed the PC version of 4 before moving onto other projects. Too many rushed products coming out of Rockstar/Take Two these days.
Oh, and WTF is up with this XBox360 exclusive crap? Why would a company want to restrict sales to a select group? Surely marketing people have realised by now that 99% of people don't buy 2+ different consoles just so they can play exclusive games. They just don't buy the damn game if they can't get it for their preferred platform.
.... unless they make the cars less annoying to drive.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball