Having enough power at your fingertips to charge a flat iPhone is one thing. But how about having enough power at your... er... wrist? WBPB_01 The Wrist Band Portable Battery As its name suggests, the Wrist Band Portable Battery (WBPB) is a battery pack that’s worn like a watch yet designed to juice up your flatlined phone. …
..that came as two halves of a strap that I could swap my current watch-strap for, id buy one right now.
almost chuffin genius
Lets hope they don't suffer any ill-fated Lithium-Ion explosions like laptops etc !
... why not just put a watch on it eh?? Talk about missed opportunities.
If you can't keep your phone charged then what makes the manufacturer think the users would keep this charged?
Paris because she probably gets someone else to charge her phone to prevent the needs for such fasion disasters.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory