Having enough power at your fingertips to charge a flat iPhone is one thing. But how about having enough power at your... er... wrist? WBPB_01 The Wrist Band Portable Battery As its name suggests, the Wrist Band Portable Battery (WBPB) is a battery pack that’s worn like a watch yet designed to juice up your flatlined phone. …
..that came as two halves of a strap that I could swap my current watch-strap for, id buy one right now.
almost chuffin genius
Lets hope they don't suffer any ill-fated Lithium-Ion explosions like laptops etc !
... why not just put a watch on it eh?? Talk about missed opportunities.
If you can't keep your phone charged then what makes the manufacturer think the users would keep this charged?
Paris because she probably gets someone else to charge her phone to prevent the needs for such fasion disasters.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?