Having enough power at your fingertips to charge a flat iPhone is one thing. But how about having enough power at your... er... wrist? WBPB_01 The Wrist Band Portable Battery As its name suggests, the Wrist Band Portable Battery (WBPB) is a battery pack that’s worn like a watch yet designed to juice up your flatlined phone. …
..that came as two halves of a strap that I could swap my current watch-strap for, id buy one right now.
almost chuffin genius
Lets hope they don't suffer any ill-fated Lithium-Ion explosions like laptops etc !
... why not just put a watch on it eh?? Talk about missed opportunities.
If you can't keep your phone charged then what makes the manufacturer think the users would keep this charged?
Paris because she probably gets someone else to charge her phone to prevent the needs for such fasion disasters.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats