Having enough power at your fingertips to charge a flat iPhone is one thing. But how about having enough power at your... er... wrist? WBPB_01 The Wrist Band Portable Battery As its name suggests, the Wrist Band Portable Battery (WBPB) is a battery pack that’s worn like a watch yet designed to juice up your flatlined phone. …
..that came as two halves of a strap that I could swap my current watch-strap for, id buy one right now.
almost chuffin genius
Lets hope they don't suffer any ill-fated Lithium-Ion explosions like laptops etc !
... why not just put a watch on it eh?? Talk about missed opportunities.
If you can't keep your phone charged then what makes the manufacturer think the users would keep this charged?
Paris because she probably gets someone else to charge her phone to prevent the needs for such fasion disasters.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait