As everyone expected when server virtualization took off on x64 iron a few years back, the hypervisors that provide the ability to carve up a machine into multiple virtual machines have rapidly commoditized. When you pay for a VM tool, you are getting all of the extra goodies, like live migration and backup and recovery, that …
Might be good if...
It actually picked up the hearbeats from Windows 7 and Ubuntu clients on an ESXi host. Or powered VMs on. I dare not try the backup feature, for fear that it will cause a problem after that.
This is beta software, ja?
*fingers chequebook, checks VMWare VCentre pricing*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst