Games controlled using your brainwaves are currently all the rage. But Japanese toy firm Taiyo has just announced its development of a voice-controlled helicopter. Voice_controlled_toy_01 Taiyo's voice-controlled New Hornet helicopter Images courtesy of AFP BB News The New Hornet helicopter comes with a headset that allows …
Not nother "Let's replace an interface with works with a geeky one which doesn't"...
Could have been worse though:
To increase thrust, press or say 1
To decrease thrust, press or say 2
To bank left, press or say 3
To bank right, press or say 4
To speak to an air traffic controller, press or say 5
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed