Games controlled using your brainwaves are currently all the rage. But Japanese toy firm Taiyo has just announced its development of a voice-controlled helicopter. Voice_controlled_toy_01 Taiyo's voice-controlled New Hornet helicopter Images courtesy of AFP BB News The New Hornet helicopter comes with a headset that allows …
Not nother "Let's replace an interface with works with a geeky one which doesn't"...
Could have been worse though:
To increase thrust, press or say 1
To decrease thrust, press or say 2
To bank left, press or say 3
To bank right, press or say 4
To speak to an air traffic controller, press or say 5
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know