Games controlled using your brainwaves are currently all the rage. But Japanese toy firm Taiyo has just announced its development of a voice-controlled helicopter. Voice_controlled_toy_01 Taiyo's voice-controlled New Hornet helicopter Images courtesy of AFP BB News The New Hornet helicopter comes with a headset that allows …
Not nother "Let's replace an interface with works with a geeky one which doesn't"...
Could have been worse though:
To increase thrust, press or say 1
To decrease thrust, press or say 2
To bank left, press or say 3
To bank right, press or say 4
To speak to an air traffic controller, press or say 5
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?