Games controlled using your brainwaves are currently all the rage. But Japanese toy firm Taiyo has just announced its development of a voice-controlled helicopter. Voice_controlled_toy_01 Taiyo's voice-controlled New Hornet helicopter Images courtesy of AFP BB News The New Hornet helicopter comes with a headset that allows …
Not nother "Let's replace an interface with works with a geeky one which doesn't"...
Could have been worse though:
To increase thrust, press or say 1
To decrease thrust, press or say 2
To bank left, press or say 3
To bank right, press or say 4
To speak to an air traffic controller, press or say 5
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene