Good news for any fans of small, weird, plastic electric 'cars' - you know, the sort that look they should be owned by Noddy and you expect to fold like wet cardboard in a collision. Firstly Th!nk are back from the brink. The Norwegian maker of diminutive 'leccy runabouts has secured a loan of NKr30m ($4.2m/£2.9m/€3.2m) to keep …
At least the Th!nk looks like an actual car
whereas the G-Whizz was seemingly designed more by squinting at a Little Tikes Cosy Coupe and then removing all the safety features
Great so I'll be able to do
100miles range at 70mph with radio, aircon leccy windows/ screens etc all on one charge.
Cos anything less than 100 miles and my two hour commuting round trip would be extended by the charging time (of up to eight hours) and that might impact my working day a little.
Whats that you say? Not a hope in heck? Well I'll stick to good old LPG then and you can poke your crudbox well up. Thank you and goodnight.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...