Good news for any fans of small, weird, plastic electric 'cars' - you know, the sort that look they should be owned by Noddy and you expect to fold like wet cardboard in a collision. Firstly Th!nk are back from the brink. The Norwegian maker of diminutive 'leccy runabouts has secured a loan of NKr30m ($4.2m/£2.9m/€3.2m) to keep …
At least the Th!nk looks like an actual car
whereas the G-Whizz was seemingly designed more by squinting at a Little Tikes Cosy Coupe and then removing all the safety features
Great so I'll be able to do
100miles range at 70mph with radio, aircon leccy windows/ screens etc all on one charge.
Cos anything less than 100 miles and my two hour commuting round trip would be extended by the charging time (of up to eight hours) and that might impact my working day a little.
Whats that you say? Not a hope in heck? Well I'll stick to good old LPG then and you can poke your crudbox well up. Thank you and goodnight.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16