The Kogan Agora, touted as the second Android handset and scheduled for an Australian launch in ten days, has been delayed indefinitely thanks to a low-resolution screen that prevents many Android applications working properly. In a posting on the company blog Ruslan Kogan claims the handset had already started production, but …
hats off to the chap
provided this is not PR spin, the guy should be applauded for admitting his product was substandard and taking the financial hit of scrapping a batch and starting again.
now admit to not giving his team enough time and money to make the product as specified/required, despite what his developers were saying? Now that would be a first...
When this handset was first announced here in Australia, some of the reader comments expressed doubt that the handset would indeed make it to market (citing previous experiences with Ruslan / Kogan). It would seem these comments were spot on.
Sad really, I was looking forward to test driving the Agora handset.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests