Investors had time to brace themselves for Intel's atrocious fourth quarter earnings, since the chip maker warned of revenue drops twice in the past three months. That's why Chipzilla's profits plummeting 90 per cent in the quarter was actually in line with Wall Street's dismal estimates. The company reported net income of $234m …
Still a Profit
$8.2 Billion in revenues with better than break even is nothing to sneeze at.
Unlike other companies that are under water for the quarter.
The reason is all the hard cost-cutting, designed mostly to give AMD a hard time
I wish I could look at billions of $ in revinue as a bad year! :)
I guess "Chipzilla" is now "Chipfizzle".
What about AMD
If Intel is suffering this badly (it's all relative, the revenue looks great), what about AMD who are said to have lost the plot the last 18 months or so ? When are their results out...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.