Investors had time to brace themselves for Intel's atrocious fourth quarter earnings, since the chip maker warned of revenue drops twice in the past three months. That's why Chipzilla's profits plummeting 90 per cent in the quarter was actually in line with Wall Street's dismal estimates. The company reported net income of $234m …
Still a Profit
$8.2 Billion in revenues with better than break even is nothing to sneeze at.
Unlike other companies that are under water for the quarter.
The reason is all the hard cost-cutting, designed mostly to give AMD a hard time
I wish I could look at billions of $ in revinue as a bad year! :)
I guess "Chipzilla" is now "Chipfizzle".
What about AMD
If Intel is suffering this badly (it's all relative, the revenue looks great), what about AMD who are said to have lost the plot the last 18 months or so ? When are their results out...
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display