The day when robots overthrow the human race has taken one step closer with the launch of a break-dancing mechanoid designed to teach our offspring about physics, maths, biology and engineering. RM_EDe_robot_02 ED-E dances, flips and jumps for money on command ED-E can perform jumps, head-spins and back-flips thanks to 17 …
I, for one, would like to take this opportunity to welcome our new breakdancing overlords.
Is this the lettered prototype to be followed by the numbered versions? Thus culminating a couple of hundred revisions later in the model we've already come to know and love as ED-209?
Mine's the one with "It's just a glitch" printed on the back, thanks.
A love child of Optimus Prime and the Citroen advert car
May I suggest...
that teachers replace the robots teaching *everything* at my old school.
Our chemistry teacher used to set of explosions. Robots are routinely used to handle explosives
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...