The day when robots overthrow the human race has taken one step closer with the launch of a break-dancing mechanoid designed to teach our offspring about physics, maths, biology and engineering. RM_EDe_robot_02 ED-E dances, flips and jumps for money on command ED-E can perform jumps, head-spins and back-flips thanks to 17 …
I, for one, would like to take this opportunity to welcome our new breakdancing overlords.
Is this the lettered prototype to be followed by the numbered versions? Thus culminating a couple of hundred revisions later in the model we've already come to know and love as ED-209?
Mine's the one with "It's just a glitch" printed on the back, thanks.
A love child of Optimus Prime and the Citroen advert car
May I suggest...
that teachers replace the robots teaching *everything* at my old school.
Our chemistry teacher used to set of explosions. Robots are routinely used to handle explosives
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball