Carphone Warehouse managed to increase like-for-like sales by 6.5 per cent, and 8.3 per cent in the UK for the 13 weeks ended 27 December. Best Buy Europe sales were up 3 per cent on a constant currency basis to £1, 010m, like-for-like growth was 6.5 per cent, or down 1 per cent on a constant currency basis. UK revenues were £ …
Err accounting query
How exactly do you increase the number of users, increase your revenue per user and still have a decline in revenues?
@ Andrew Radley
Higher aquisition costs. Simple
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...