Carphone Warehouse managed to increase like-for-like sales by 6.5 per cent, and 8.3 per cent in the UK for the 13 weeks ended 27 December. Best Buy Europe sales were up 3 per cent on a constant currency basis to £1, 010m, like-for-like growth was 6.5 per cent, or down 1 per cent on a constant currency basis. UK revenues were £ …
Err accounting query
How exactly do you increase the number of users, increase your revenue per user and still have a decline in revenues?
@ Andrew Radley
Higher aquisition costs. Simple
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!