Carphone Warehouse managed to increase like-for-like sales by 6.5 per cent, and 8.3 per cent in the UK for the 13 weeks ended 27 December. Best Buy Europe sales were up 3 per cent on a constant currency basis to £1, 010m, like-for-like growth was 6.5 per cent, or down 1 per cent on a constant currency basis. UK revenues were £ …
Err accounting query
How exactly do you increase the number of users, increase your revenue per user and still have a decline in revenues?
@ Andrew Radley
Higher aquisition costs. Simple
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM