It’s all systems go for the Eee phone, Asus has officially confirmed. According to a report by the New York Times, the firm’s Chairman, Johnny Shih, said that the handset will be called, unimaginatively, the Eee Phone. During an interview with the NYT about his thoughts on the future digital world – which is one where mirrors …
Where is she???
Come on Reg, we want mockup images complete with totty.
2008 Top Google Android Skins
Asus Android phone came in 4th in the 2008 list of Top Google Android Skins -
The one feature that would get me to buy
I'd buy a Linux phone that had a programmable IR port so I could use it as a universal remote control.
(Where's the potato on a couch icon?)
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods