Sling Media, maker of the Slingbox family of TV-on-your-notebook devices, has lost its top, with five executives departing from the company. Sling's sibling co-founders CEO Blake Krikorian and executive veep Jason Krikorian have left along with Sling's chief creative officer Ben White, entertainment group president Jason …
EchoStar acquired Eldon, a DTV company, in 1999. I worked with them, a nice lot in a nice part of the country, building innovative products. Many of the staff who could get jobs elsewhere left (it didn't help that they moved to new offices even thought they were not too far away).
Sometimes a big corporate culture can kill a company.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball