Sling Media, maker of the Slingbox family of TV-on-your-notebook devices, has lost its top, with five executives departing from the company. Sling's sibling co-founders CEO Blake Krikorian and executive veep Jason Krikorian have left along with Sling's chief creative officer Ben White, entertainment group president Jason …
EchoStar acquired Eldon, a DTV company, in 1999. I worked with them, a nice lot in a nice part of the country, building innovative products. Many of the staff who could get jobs elsewhere left (it didn't help that they moved to new offices even thought they were not too far away).
Sometimes a big corporate culture can kill a company.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene