Sling Media, maker of the Slingbox family of TV-on-your-notebook devices, has lost its top, with five executives departing from the company. Sling's sibling co-founders CEO Blake Krikorian and executive veep Jason Krikorian have left along with Sling's chief creative officer Ben White, entertainment group president Jason …
EchoStar acquired Eldon, a DTV company, in 1999. I worked with them, a nice lot in a nice part of the country, building innovative products. Many of the staff who could get jobs elsewhere left (it didn't help that they moved to new offices even thought they were not too far away).
Sometimes a big corporate culture can kill a company.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked