Here's some 'Leccy Tech news from the Old World at last. Seat has been doing a corporate show and tell in Spain with the new plug-in Leon concept snappily called the Twin Drive Ecomotive. Twin Drive Ecomotive Seat's Twin Drive Ecomotive: 'connected ingeniously', apparently Actually, we are not 100 per cent sure what this is. …
With that top speed...
... the only likely emoción will be extreme frustration - and even continual charging from the petrol engine won't mitigate it. Hopefully it will work in more conventional hybrid fashion also.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way