Here's some 'Leccy Tech news from the Old World at last. Seat has been doing a corporate show and tell in Spain with the new plug-in Leon concept snappily called the Twin Drive Ecomotive. Twin Drive Ecomotive Seat's Twin Drive Ecomotive: 'connected ingeniously', apparently Actually, we are not 100 per cent sure what this is. …
With that top speed...
... the only likely emoción will be extreme frustration - and even continual charging from the petrol engine won't mitigate it. Hopefully it will work in more conventional hybrid fashion also.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't