Here's some 'Leccy Tech news from the Old World at last. Seat has been doing a corporate show and tell in Spain with the new plug-in Leon concept snappily called the Twin Drive Ecomotive. Twin Drive Ecomotive Seat's Twin Drive Ecomotive: 'connected ingeniously', apparently Actually, we are not 100 per cent sure what this is. …
With that top speed...
... the only likely emoción will be extreme frustration - and even continual charging from the petrol engine won't mitigate it. Hopefully it will work in more conventional hybrid fashion also.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great