Here's some 'Leccy Tech news from the Old World at last. Seat has been doing a corporate show and tell in Spain with the new plug-in Leon concept snappily called the Twin Drive Ecomotive. Twin Drive Ecomotive Seat's Twin Drive Ecomotive: 'connected ingeniously', apparently Actually, we are not 100 per cent sure what this is. …
With that top speed...
... the only likely emoción will be extreme frustration - and even continual charging from the petrol engine won't mitigate it. Hopefully it will work in more conventional hybrid fashion also.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad