The PlayStation 2 is nine years old, but its sales remain strong. Sony has announced that it has now sold 50m units in North American alone. Predecessor to the PS3, the PS2 currently costs around $130 (£88/€98) and recent figures from market analyst NPD revealed that 206,000 units were shifted in the US during November 2008. By …
"However, the slimline model – released in 2004 - is extremely, well, thin and makes an excellent DVD player."
Actually it's a pretty rubbish DVD player (the Microsoft astroturfers made a huge deal of why Blu-Ray on the PS3 would suck, because the PS2's DVD player sucked. How wrong they were).
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA