Viviane Reding's proposal to cap EU data roaming doesn't go far enough, according to Adina-Ioana Valean, a Romanian Liberal steering the bill through parliament who wants to ban charges for incoming voicemail and messaging. Valean has proposed various amendments to the proposal, as spotted by Reuters. These include banning …
Makes A Lot Of Sense...
This girl talks sense, lets wait and see.
I hate the price of roaming data. It is an incredible rip-off. But I also feel for the operators: having been encouraged by governments to pay exorbitant amounts to bid for 3G licences, they have to make money somehow.
It seems as if the high cost of roaming is effectively due to a non-tax tax. Or am i wrong?
Should have stuck with GSM
Then they could have told the governments to take a hike as apart from e-mail and the odd bit of surfing, I don't think 3G is that good
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015