Viviane Reding's proposal to cap EU data roaming doesn't go far enough, according to Adina-Ioana Valean, a Romanian Liberal steering the bill through parliament who wants to ban charges for incoming voicemail and messaging. Valean has proposed various amendments to the proposal, as spotted by Reuters. These include banning …
Makes A Lot Of Sense...
This girl talks sense, lets wait and see.
I hate the price of roaming data. It is an incredible rip-off. But I also feel for the operators: having been encouraged by governments to pay exorbitant amounts to bid for 3G licences, they have to make money somehow.
It seems as if the high cost of roaming is effectively due to a non-tax tax. Or am i wrong?
Should have stuck with GSM
Then they could have told the governments to take a hike as apart from e-mail and the odd bit of surfing, I don't think 3G is that good
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads