The solitary security update in the latest edition of Microsoft's monthly Patch Tuesday still poses a critical risk. The security patch addresses three severe vulnerabilities in Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) Protocol. All versions of Windows need patches, although the flaw poses a lesser risk to Vista and Windows 2008 …
"Microsoft January bulleting"
to be aimed solely at the foot, presumably
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email