The solitary security update in the latest edition of Microsoft's monthly Patch Tuesday still poses a critical risk. The security patch addresses three severe vulnerabilities in Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) Protocol. All versions of Windows need patches, although the flaw poses a lesser risk to Vista and Windows 2008 …
"Microsoft January bulleting"
to be aimed solely at the foot, presumably
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize