Pictures and specifications of Archos’ upcoming entry into the netbook arena have been leaked online. Archos_10 Archos' Archos 10: bog-standard spec The firm’s yet to make a formal announcement about the Archos 10 machine, although it was anticipated that it would do so at CES last week. But online sources have already …
Yes, it does look like a rebadge, but the specs of course apply to 99% of netbooks, since all the manufacturers are scared to exceed those allowed by Microsoft if they want to pre-install XP.
Has everyone gone home already? D'ya think this is what those social commentators call a "saturated market" when no one, not even El Registas can be bothered to chime in with questions on:
1. What OS is it? I want *nix but not your flavour as mine is D4 B0ll1><
2. What rez is it?
3. How long to boot up?
4. Why no SSD as I want SSD?
5. What colours can I get it in?
6. How long will the battery really last?
7. Why get this when a (deep breath) Eee 700/701/900/901/1000/1001/Samsung NC10/Asus S101/N10/Commodore/Lenovo/MSI/ (I GIVE UP - TOO MANY!) is the one that not only I want to use rather than this, but I already have...
How times area a-changing... it's like a graveyard here!
I wonder how much they'll be charging for codecs or web browser on this netbook like they do with their media players? How about a charger, will that be included or be an optional extra? Cynical about Archos? Moi?! I love my AV500 but have not upgraded as I don't want to have to pay extra for things that should be standard.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching