Remember those gadgets that beep when you lose your keys? Nokia has designed a version that helps locate stuff using your mobile phone. The concept Locate Sensor is “no bigger than a small thumb” and can be attached to virtually anything, including your house keys. The sensor beams its location to an application on your mobile …
At last !
I can attach this to my TV remote control. I'm always losing that.
And to my phone!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?