Remember those gadgets that beep when you lose your keys? Nokia has designed a version that helps locate stuff using your mobile phone. The concept Locate Sensor is “no bigger than a small thumb” and can be attached to virtually anything, including your house keys. The sensor beams its location to an application on your mobile …
At last !
I can attach this to my TV remote control. I'm always losing that.
And to my phone!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015