Remember those gadgets that beep when you lose your keys? Nokia has designed a version that helps locate stuff using your mobile phone. The concept Locate Sensor is “no bigger than a small thumb” and can be attached to virtually anything, including your house keys. The sensor beams its location to an application on your mobile …
At last !
I can attach this to my TV remote control. I'm always losing that.
And to my phone!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?