Proposed US legislation could, if adopted, force some games to carry warnings about links between violent titles and Grand Theft Auto-style behaviour. The Video Game Health Labeling Act of 2009, put forward by congressman Joe Baca - a California Republican - wants all games awarded a “Teen” rating or higher by the Electronics …
GTA polluting our kids?
It's an 18 rated game! Don't need black and white warnings, there's a red one already.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK