Proposed US legislation could, if adopted, force some games to carry warnings about links between violent titles and Grand Theft Auto-style behaviour. The Video Game Health Labeling Act of 2009, put forward by congressman Joe Baca - a California Republican - wants all games awarded a “Teen” rating or higher by the Electronics …
GTA polluting our kids?
It's an 18 rated game! Don't need black and white warnings, there's a red one already.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network