The latest toy to cash-in on the brainwave-controlled gaming fad has been unveiled and it’s a Star Wars-themed tube, of sorts. The_Force_Trainer_01 The Force Trainer The Force Trainer simply requires its user to strap a wireless brainwave analyser around their head and then to concentrate their thoughts on raising a ping-pong …
That's like the Krell brain training machine from Forbidden Planet. Monsters from the id!
i sense much fail...
since lucas decided midichlorians control the force users ability
I have to whine about the spelling on this article of 'board' when its actually 'bored'
As for device seems like a slight re-design of Mattel's Mindflex game which was likely a rehash of that Harry Potter maze game. And that little sucker thing just next to his left temple invokes thoughts of ROTM...
The instruction manual a hoot will be...
Next insert the alignment probe, yes. Force until until much resistance you feel.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers