The latest toy to cash-in on the brainwave-controlled gaming fad has been unveiled and it’s a Star Wars-themed tube, of sorts. The_Force_Trainer_01 The Force Trainer The Force Trainer simply requires its user to strap a wireless brainwave analyser around their head and then to concentrate their thoughts on raising a ping-pong …
That's like the Krell brain training machine from Forbidden Planet. Monsters from the id!
i sense much fail...
since lucas decided midichlorians control the force users ability
I have to whine about the spelling on this article of 'board' when its actually 'bored'
As for device seems like a slight re-design of Mattel's Mindflex game which was likely a rehash of that Harry Potter maze game. And that little sucker thing just next to his left temple invokes thoughts of ROTM...
The instruction manual a hoot will be...
Next insert the alignment probe, yes. Force until until much resistance you feel.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars