Next Tuesday (13 January) promises to be a busy day for hard-pressed sys admins. Although Microsoft's regular monthly Patch Tuesday update promises only one bulletin, a critical fix for Windows1, Oracle's quarterly batch weighs in at 41 fixes. The updates fix vulnerabilities across "hundreds of Oracle products", an alert from …
1 M$ flaw posibly not patched for another month.
Wonder how many months / Years have the Oracle flaws existed? But no doubt the fanbouys wil jump on the M$ bashing bandwagon.
Monthly vs Quarterly
So whats the actual quarterly vs quarterly score then??
When comparing things it is commonplace to compare apples with apples as they say....
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Go on, buy Bitcoin. But DON'T say we didn't WARN YOU
- Facebook to BLAST the web with AUTO-PLAYING VIDEO ads