Next Tuesday (13 January) promises to be a busy day for hard-pressed sys admins. Although Microsoft's regular monthly Patch Tuesday update promises only one bulletin, a critical fix for Windows1, Oracle's quarterly batch weighs in at 41 fixes. The updates fix vulnerabilities across "hundreds of Oracle products", an alert from …
1 M$ flaw posibly not patched for another month.
Wonder how many months / Years have the Oracle flaws existed? But no doubt the fanbouys wil jump on the M$ bashing bandwagon.
Monthly vs Quarterly
So whats the actual quarterly vs quarterly score then??
When comparing things it is commonplace to compare apples with apples as they say....
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can