Next Tuesday (13 January) promises to be a busy day for hard-pressed sys admins. Although Microsoft's regular monthly Patch Tuesday update promises only one bulletin, a critical fix for Windows1, Oracle's quarterly batch weighs in at 41 fixes. The updates fix vulnerabilities across "hundreds of Oracle products", an alert from …
1 M$ flaw posibly not patched for another month.
Wonder how many months / Years have the Oracle flaws existed? But no doubt the fanbouys wil jump on the M$ bashing bandwagon.
Monthly vs Quarterly
So whats the actual quarterly vs quarterly score then??
When comparing things it is commonplace to compare apples with apples as they say....
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan