Next Tuesday (13 January) promises to be a busy day for hard-pressed sys admins. Although Microsoft's regular monthly Patch Tuesday update promises only one bulletin, a critical fix for Windows1, Oracle's quarterly batch weighs in at 41 fixes. The updates fix vulnerabilities across "hundreds of Oracle products", an alert from …
1 M$ flaw posibly not patched for another month.
Wonder how many months / Years have the Oracle flaws existed? But no doubt the fanbouys wil jump on the M$ bashing bandwagon.
Monthly vs Quarterly
So whats the actual quarterly vs quarterly score then??
When comparing things it is commonplace to compare apples with apples as they say....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great