Sony has wowed CES with a demonstration of the PlayStation 3 in 3D. PS3_3D Sony's developed 3D PS3 gaming A Sony representative told Ars Technica that the PS3 display is “a look at what 3D could look like if Sony dedicated to move in this direction”. We certainly hope it will, because the Japanese electronics giant let fans …
Best start saving up now
Why? It was shown on a PS3.... What is there to save up for exactly? Microsoft are the ones famous for price reaming at every opportunity. This is likely to be a free PS3 update.
re: what to save up for
to pay for the stereoscopic glasses?
You know, like the ones you got with the Sega Mastersystem?
PGR4 had a 3D race mode!
Don't want to burst anyones bubble here but didn't PGR4 have a 3D mode for anyone who had the silly glasses?
Making something 3D isn't that impressive, and the technology has been around for years. I'm sure if any games dev wanted to make a 3D game they could easily manage to overlay 3 images and get the colour filtration right.
re: PGR4 had a 3D race mode!
That's just cheesy old fashioned 3d tech. Clearly you havn't bothered reading the Ars Technica article...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide