Once again, Major League Baseball's website has been caught serving ads designed to infect its considerable base of visitors with malware that trashes their machines. Partial screenshot of ad served on MLB.com Image credit: Sunbelt Software ScanSafe, a company that provides malware scanning for large companies, tracked banner …
poisoned search results
I was getting that when clicking links from search results on both google and yahoo yesterday. Manually pasting the url from the search results into the address field did not generate the WinAntivirus browser-trasformation-into-a-dialog, but clicking the link did.
MSN searches were clean, but pants for results. :-p
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE