Once again, Major League Baseball's website has been caught serving ads designed to infect its considerable base of visitors with malware that trashes their machines. Partial screenshot of ad served on MLB.com Image credit: Sunbelt Software ScanSafe, a company that provides malware scanning for large companies, tracked banner …
poisoned search results
I was getting that when clicking links from search results on both google and yahoo yesterday. Manually pasting the url from the search results into the address field did not generate the WinAntivirus browser-trasformation-into-a-dialog, but clicking the link did.
MSN searches were clean, but pants for results. :-p
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro