A Ukrainian fraudster linked to the infamous TJX hack was sentenced to a 30 year prison sentence in Turkey on unrelated charges this week. Maksym Yastremskiy (AKA Maksik) was found guilty of hacking into the computer systems of 12 Turkish banks, as well as committing computer fraud against them, according to local reports. The …
hundreds of hundreds of thousands
Tens of millions anyone? Or is that the American hundreds of hundreds of thousands?
Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
An extradition of Gonzales to Turkey seems a bit more appropriate.
Disclaimer - I had to go out of the cinema for a vomit break first time I watched Midnight Express. It is not a good choice of movie to watch after dinner.
@ Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer