A Ukrainian fraudster linked to the infamous TJX hack was sentenced to a 30 year prison sentence in Turkey on unrelated charges this week. Maksym Yastremskiy (AKA Maksik) was found guilty of hacking into the computer systems of 12 Turkish banks, as well as committing computer fraud against them, according to local reports. The …
hundreds of hundreds of thousands
Tens of millions anyone? Or is that the American hundreds of hundreds of thousands?
Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
An extradition of Gonzales to Turkey seems a bit more appropriate.
Disclaimer - I had to go out of the cinema for a vomit break first time I watched Midnight Express. It is not a good choice of movie to watch after dinner.
@ Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...