A Ukrainian fraudster linked to the infamous TJX hack was sentenced to a 30 year prison sentence in Turkey on unrelated charges this week. Maksym Yastremskiy (AKA Maksik) was found guilty of hacking into the computer systems of 12 Turkish banks, as well as committing computer fraud against them, according to local reports. The …
hundreds of hundreds of thousands
Tens of millions anyone? Or is that the American hundreds of hundreds of thousands?
Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
An extradition of Gonzales to Turkey seems a bit more appropriate.
Disclaimer - I had to go out of the cinema for a vomit break first time I watched Midnight Express. It is not a good choice of movie to watch after dinner.
@ Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'