A Ukrainian fraudster linked to the infamous TJX hack was sentenced to a 30 year prison sentence in Turkey on unrelated charges this week. Maksym Yastremskiy (AKA Maksik) was found guilty of hacking into the computer systems of 12 Turkish banks, as well as committing computer fraud against them, according to local reports. The …
hundreds of hundreds of thousands
Tens of millions anyone? Or is that the American hundreds of hundreds of thousands?
Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
An extradition of Gonzales to Turkey seems a bit more appropriate.
Disclaimer - I had to go out of the cinema for a vomit break first time I watched Midnight Express. It is not a good choice of movie to watch after dinner.
@ Why extradite Yastreminski to the US?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'