Verizon's head of device certification expects to see rivals to Amazon's Kindle launching on Verizon's network during 2009, once he has time to certify them. Verizon started certifying devices for connection to its network last year following complaints of monopolistic control. Twenty-nine rather boring single-function devices …
Perhaps we could ask for something a little better than that lump of crap ?
Still can't see why anyone would shell out that much money for something so totally limited in function.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize