NextWave has succeeded at last in offloading mobile TV developer IPWireless, which it picked up 18 months ago for $100m. Having announced it was getting out of the network infrastructure business last year, NextWave has managed to get $1m out of the IPWireless management for 75 per cent of the company. Dr William Jones continues …
Perhaps a better approach would be for IPWireless to sell this technology to OFCOM or the TV broadcasters as a way to use standard TV broadcast bandwidth more efficiently.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity