Three of China's most popular search engines have apologized for being slow to remove links to pornographic material, following the government's pledge on Monday to crack down on "vulgar" content on the web. The Chinese Ministry of Public Security is heading a nationwide campaign to purge the internet of websites accused of " …
China - "We promise to bend over and spread our ass cheeks."
Rest of World - "We will ignore your stupid and irrelevant requests."
And this is the company who's motto is "Do no Evil"
It's just a shame that the Chinese government is so rife with corruption - prostitution is considered par for the course for local government officials. Posting this comment might not help with you being cleared through the great firewall but it has to be said!
Paris because her marketing strategy has now failed in China.
... that many of the world's sex toys are marked "Made in China"!!
Comment on ‘Google China and Baidu apologize for porn links
Bet they made a fcukton of money off those searches too.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market