Three of China's most popular search engines have apologized for being slow to remove links to pornographic material, following the government's pledge on Monday to crack down on "vulgar" content on the web. The Chinese Ministry of Public Security is heading a nationwide campaign to purge the internet of websites accused of " …
China - "We promise to bend over and spread our ass cheeks."
Rest of World - "We will ignore your stupid and irrelevant requests."
And this is the company who's motto is "Do no Evil"
It's just a shame that the Chinese government is so rife with corruption - prostitution is considered par for the course for local government officials. Posting this comment might not help with you being cleared through the great firewall but it has to be said!
Paris because her marketing strategy has now failed in China.
... that many of the world's sex toys are marked "Made in China"!!
Comment on ‘Google China and Baidu apologize for porn links
Bet they made a fcukton of money off those searches too.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft