There’s nothing wrong with sitting in your car, flipping switches and pretending to be Captain Kirk navigating Sulu and the gang through space. But now you can do it in style, because a replica of the captain’s chair from Star Trek is available. Star_trek_captains_chair The Star Trek Captain's Chair The full size chair …
North America only?
I see that you've given the price in European currencies, but I note on the Sky Mall web page that it can't be exported, so I expect that we'll not be able to combine it with the Japanese Space Nappy for that truly 'lived-in' Fanboy experience.
Paris, because that is as close as a Fanboy will ever get to a real woman, if I can use that term 'bout Paris. Less so, if they're wearing their space nappy.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE