There’s nothing wrong with sitting in your car, flipping switches and pretending to be Captain Kirk navigating Sulu and the gang through space. But now you can do it in style, because a replica of the captain’s chair from Star Trek is available. Star_trek_captains_chair The Star Trek Captain's Chair The full size chair …
North America only?
I see that you've given the price in European currencies, but I note on the Sky Mall web page that it can't be exported, so I expect that we'll not be able to combine it with the Japanese Space Nappy for that truly 'lived-in' Fanboy experience.
Paris, because that is as close as a Fanboy will ever get to a real woman, if I can use that term 'bout Paris. Less so, if they're wearing their space nappy.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor