There’s nothing wrong with sitting in your car, flipping switches and pretending to be Captain Kirk navigating Sulu and the gang through space. But now you can do it in style, because a replica of the captain’s chair from Star Trek is available. Star_trek_captains_chair The Star Trek Captain's Chair The full size chair …
North America only?
I see that you've given the price in European currencies, but I note on the Sky Mall web page that it can't be exported, so I expect that we'll not be able to combine it with the Japanese Space Nappy for that truly 'lived-in' Fanboy experience.
Paris, because that is as close as a Fanboy will ever get to a real woman, if I can use that term 'bout Paris. Less so, if they're wearing their space nappy.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops