Holidays in space are the next big thing, according to Richard Branson. So the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency has begun working on a wearable toilet for use among the stars. JAXA_space_nappy The space nappy is being designed by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency the hi-tech space nappy is designed to be worn at …
Just the ticket for the WoWers.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging