Holidays in space are the next big thing, according to Richard Branson. So the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency has begun working on a wearable toilet for use among the stars. JAXA_space_nappy The space nappy is being designed by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency the hi-tech space nappy is designed to be worn at …
Just the ticket for the WoWers.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes