Holidays in space are the next big thing, according to Richard Branson. So the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency has begun working on a wearable toilet for use among the stars. JAXA_space_nappy The space nappy is being designed by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency the hi-tech space nappy is designed to be worn at …
Just the ticket for the WoWers.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR