Holidays in space are the next big thing, according to Richard Branson. So the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency has begun working on a wearable toilet for use among the stars. JAXA_space_nappy The space nappy is being designed by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency the hi-tech space nappy is designed to be worn at …
Just the ticket for the WoWers.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS