Gamers growing tired of the Wii’s videogame selection will soon be able to shun gaming altogether, because more details about Nintendo’s upcoming Wii TV service have emerged. Rumoured to be called Wiinoma, according to a report by The Times, the free and on-demand service will allow Wii owners to access TV programmes through the …
Is this a bit like...
Happy new year, all.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market