Gamers growing tired of the Wii’s videogame selection will soon be able to shun gaming altogether, because more details about Nintendo’s upcoming Wii TV service have emerged. Rumoured to be called Wiinoma, according to a report by The Times, the free and on-demand service will allow Wii owners to access TV programmes through the …
Is this a bit like...
Happy new year, all.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'