Gamers growing tired of the Wii’s videogame selection will soon be able to shun gaming altogether, because more details about Nintendo’s upcoming Wii TV service have emerged. Rumoured to be called Wiinoma, according to a report by The Times, the free and on-demand service will allow Wii owners to access TV programmes through the …
Is this a bit like...
Happy new year, all.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE