The economic meltdown has put a damper on a lot of things, but it seems to have been less of a wet blanket for investors in startups in the green technology and renewable energy in 2008 - if you exclude the final quarter of the unusually dismal year. According to a report called The Venture Power Report put out by Greentech …
So sick of the damn "green" this and "green" that... Who's up for a bit of (non-bio) diesel powered tree thrashing fun?
Count me in. Let's go shoot a few pandas and kill some whales as well.
A few greenies/loonies would be the icing, and earn us some carbon credits too (if you factor in all the hot air they generate)
Mine's the one covered in blood and soot, with the keys to my Hummer in the pocket
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire