Pentagon plans to develop a Matrix-style simulated computer world in which to try out the cyber WMDs of tomorrow appear to be moving forward. Reports indicate that the ambitious plans for a "National Cyber Range" - in which weapons-grade government malware would be test-fired much as missiles are on a normal firing range - have …
Eternal Electronic Armageddon
"The Enrichment Center once again reminds you that android hell is a real place where you _will_ be sent at the first sign of defiance."
--> Off to DARPA with you.
...I should have taken the red pill...
....I'm installing Tic-Tac-Toe on my PC.
Number of players = 0
......... and do they intend to develop "Blade Runners" as well ?
But will they include...
... The woman in the Red Dress...?
They'll never get any work done
They will all be to busy watching the latest light bike races or spying on scantily clap cyber girls =P.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes