Adobe has teamed up with Intel to port the software giant’s Flash platform to Chipzilla’s Media Processor CE 3100. Both firms are bigging up the collaboration as a way of bringing “richer and more seamless web-based and video viewing experiences” to the masses. The technology will be plugged into Intel-based cable set-top boxes …
Stunted Silverlight then?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low