Adobe has teamed up with Intel to port the software giant’s Flash platform to Chipzilla’s Media Processor CE 3100. Both firms are bigging up the collaboration as a way of bringing “richer and more seamless web-based and video viewing experiences” to the masses. The technology will be plugged into Intel-based cable set-top boxes …
Stunted Silverlight then?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24