Chinese computer maker Lenovo looks set to axe 200 jobs at the firm’s headquarters in Beijing. According to Reuters, which quoted state reports in China on Wednesday, the vendor has cited tough economic conditions for the decision to slash jobs. Caijing magazine, which cited anonymous company sources, reported that only about …
This saddens me...
Lenovo's brilliant ThinkPad system is about all that keeps me from defecting to Mac. It's a pity that people have become so focused on bottom-dollar cost that a company can't be assured success by focusing on superior engineering.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?