Chinese computer maker Lenovo looks set to axe 200 jobs at the firm’s headquarters in Beijing. According to Reuters, which quoted state reports in China on Wednesday, the vendor has cited tough economic conditions for the decision to slash jobs. Caijing magazine, which cited anonymous company sources, reported that only about …
This saddens me...
Lenovo's brilliant ThinkPad system is about all that keeps me from defecting to Mac. It's a pity that people have become so focused on bottom-dollar cost that a company can't be assured success by focusing on superior engineering.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24