Chinese computer maker Lenovo looks set to axe 200 jobs at the firm’s headquarters in Beijing. According to Reuters, which quoted state reports in China on Wednesday, the vendor has cited tough economic conditions for the decision to slash jobs. Caijing magazine, which cited anonymous company sources, reported that only about …
This saddens me...
Lenovo's brilliant ThinkPad system is about all that keeps me from defecting to Mac. It's a pity that people have become so focused on bottom-dollar cost that a company can't be assured success by focusing on superior engineering.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer