The President of Guyana Bharrat Jagdeo is warning people that an apparent profile of him on Facebook is in fact the work of a dastardly impostor. According to reports yesterday Jagdeo complained to police that someone had set up a profile page in his name on Facebook - he had similar problems with another networking site in the …
Guyana is by no means tiny
It has a small population, as a great deal of its terrain remains unspoilt by development, but it cerrtainly is NOT a tiny nation. It is in fact one of (if not THE) largest nation in CARICOM, by virtue of landsize.
"South American president found on Facebook..."
"...The President of Guyana... "
Guyana is most assuredly not in "South America."
I don't think it's a stretch to say that a country surrounded by Suriname, Brazil and Venezuala, located on the South American continent is actually South American.
Yes it is
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search