The President of Guyana Bharrat Jagdeo is warning people that an apparent profile of him on Facebook is in fact the work of a dastardly impostor. According to reports yesterday Jagdeo complained to police that someone had set up a profile page in his name on Facebook - he had similar problems with another networking site in the …
Guyana is by no means tiny
It has a small population, as a great deal of its terrain remains unspoilt by development, but it cerrtainly is NOT a tiny nation. It is in fact one of (if not THE) largest nation in CARICOM, by virtue of landsize.
"South American president found on Facebook..."
"...The President of Guyana... "
Guyana is most assuredly not in "South America."
I don't think it's a stretch to say that a country surrounded by Suriname, Brazil and Venezuala, located on the South American continent is actually South American.
Yes it is
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network