The President of Guyana Bharrat Jagdeo is warning people that an apparent profile of him on Facebook is in fact the work of a dastardly impostor. According to reports yesterday Jagdeo complained to police that someone had set up a profile page in his name on Facebook - he had similar problems with another networking site in the …
Guyana is by no means tiny
It has a small population, as a great deal of its terrain remains unspoilt by development, but it cerrtainly is NOT a tiny nation. It is in fact one of (if not THE) largest nation in CARICOM, by virtue of landsize.
"South American president found on Facebook..."
"...The President of Guyana... "
Guyana is most assuredly not in "South America."
I don't think it's a stretch to say that a country surrounded by Suriname, Brazil and Venezuala, located on the South American continent is actually South American.
Yes it is
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix