AMD laid off 600 people in the fourth quarter of 2008, rather than the 500 it expected to let go. Severance payments and other benefits will cost the chip maker $34m, $13m will be spent on ending contracts and programs, $17m has been written off the value of its assets and $6m will be spent on closing factories and offices. In …
This should NOT come as a suprise to anyone!!! I'm surprised AMD hasn't gone out of business yet. Seems like it's all been done by design; as in the upper eschelon of AMD managment. GO INTEL!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS