A US Department of Homeland Security privacy report published earlier this month reveals that the DHS remains in violation of both US law and the DHS-EU agreement on the handling of Passenger Name Record (PNR) data. The report itself claims that the DHS is in compliance on both counts, but according to the Identity Project, it " …
One reason that I don't go to the USA
But our gov't in Blighty (in the name of Jacqui Smith) seems to be determined to ''better'' the USA.
If I were a terrorist I'd fly to Mexico pick up some fakes then drive to America and explode. Problem solved. Same as if I were a terrorist heading to the UK, I'd fly to Europe pick up some fakes in Poland then drive into England where I'd explode.
Two questions to be asked...
There are two questions to be asked at future job interviews:
1: Have you, yourself, travelled to, or from, any destination within the past five years that has required you to submit data to the United States DHS?
2: Have you had close contact with anyone that has submitted data to the DHS?
if the answers to both of the above is not "NO", you cannot be hired, due to security problems.
I thought they sold sofas?? :-S
Did anyone actually think the Department of Homeboy Security actually gives a gnat's arse about what's legal? ROFLMAO
Re: Two questions to be asked...
"if the answers to *either* of the above is *"YES"*, you cannot be hired, due to security problems."
There, fixed that for all the people out there that don't want their brains to hurt.
@Two Questions (AC)
1) you don't know, because you don't submit data to the DHS, the DHS simply gets access to supposedly private information without your knowledge or consent. They're even doing that for people who simply fly over their airspace, without stopping in the USA.
2) see (1).
Never mind your private information
The DHS will be getting access to your privates. NOW you have something to worry about.
can have access to my privates any day!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account