2008 will be remembered for many things - the credit crunch, a reshaping of the High St, the iBoob - but most of all for El Reg's innovative approach to illustrating the key stories of the day. So, pull a cracker, pour yourself a glass of port, and peer closely at our review of the year. It's the only macro-economy you need to …
Have a good one, and I'll be back for more in '09.
Good reporting from the archives
Congratulations to El Reg. Keep up the good work; you gave us a wonderful reminder of the realities of real-life situations. Maybe someone will release a photo of your office area - I'd love to see everyone working diligently at their desks (PM-style).
I hadn't seen a bunch of these. I can't decide which is funnier: the pictures or the texts...
(btw: the Channel 4 video is gone...)
Cheers and happy 2009.
only one thing for it
that is all
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait