2008 will be remembered for many things - the credit crunch, a reshaping of the High St, the iBoob - but most of all for El Reg's innovative approach to illustrating the key stories of the day. So, pull a cracker, pour yourself a glass of port, and peer closely at our review of the year. It's the only macro-economy you need to …
Have a good one, and I'll be back for more in '09.
Good reporting from the archives
Congratulations to El Reg. Keep up the good work; you gave us a wonderful reminder of the realities of real-life situations. Maybe someone will release a photo of your office area - I'd love to see everyone working diligently at their desks (PM-style).
I hadn't seen a bunch of these. I can't decide which is funnier: the pictures or the texts...
(btw: the Channel 4 video is gone...)
Cheers and happy 2009.
only one thing for it
that is all
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars