2008 will be remembered for many things - the credit crunch, a reshaping of the High St, the iBoob - but most of all for El Reg's innovative approach to illustrating the key stories of the day. So, pull a cracker, pour yourself a glass of port, and peer closely at our review of the year. It's the only macro-economy you need to …
Have a good one, and I'll be back for more in '09.
Good reporting from the archives
Congratulations to El Reg. Keep up the good work; you gave us a wonderful reminder of the realities of real-life situations. Maybe someone will release a photo of your office area - I'd love to see everyone working diligently at their desks (PM-style).
I hadn't seen a bunch of these. I can't decide which is funnier: the pictures or the texts...
(btw: the Channel 4 video is gone...)
Cheers and happy 2009.
only one thing for it
that is all
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp