Palm is getting the greatest gift of all this holiday season. No, not family, friendship, and goodwill towards men – $100m. Private equity firm Elevation Partners has agreed to make a $100m investment in the struggling smartphone maker to help keep things running during the economic dumps and push its 2009 product line – most …
I was most disappointed after clicking the link to this story. I misread the title as "Palin's stocking...".
Not just you, I got it too.
Duke Nukem Forever?
How many years has Palm been "coming out with a new OS"? - it's been since I had my Palm V, so that's about what... SEVEN years? EIGHT?
Me too. Interesting thought... :-)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date