Palm is getting the greatest gift of all this holiday season. No, not family, friendship, and goodwill towards men – $100m. Private equity firm Elevation Partners has agreed to make a $100m investment in the struggling smartphone maker to help keep things running during the economic dumps and push its 2009 product line – most …
I was most disappointed after clicking the link to this story. I misread the title as "Palin's stocking...".
Not just you, I got it too.
Duke Nukem Forever?
How many years has Palm been "coming out with a new OS"? - it's been since I had my Palm V, so that's about what... SEVEN years? EIGHT?
Me too. Interesting thought... :-)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware