Palm is getting the greatest gift of all this holiday season. No, not family, friendship, and goodwill towards men – $100m. Private equity firm Elevation Partners has agreed to make a $100m investment in the struggling smartphone maker to help keep things running during the economic dumps and push its 2009 product line – most …
I was most disappointed after clicking the link to this story. I misread the title as "Palin's stocking...".
Not just you, I got it too.
Duke Nukem Forever?
How many years has Palm been "coming out with a new OS"? - it's been since I had my Palm V, so that's about what... SEVEN years? EIGHT?
Me too. Interesting thought... :-)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK