Palm is getting the greatest gift of all this holiday season. No, not family, friendship, and goodwill towards men – $100m. Private equity firm Elevation Partners has agreed to make a $100m investment in the struggling smartphone maker to help keep things running during the economic dumps and push its 2009 product line – most …
I was most disappointed after clicking the link to this story. I misread the title as "Palin's stocking...".
Not just you, I got it too.
Duke Nukem Forever?
How many years has Palm been "coming out with a new OS"? - it's been since I had my Palm V, so that's about what... SEVEN years? EIGHT?
Me too. Interesting thought... :-)
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search