Palm is getting the greatest gift of all this holiday season. No, not family, friendship, and goodwill towards men – $100m. Private equity firm Elevation Partners has agreed to make a $100m investment in the struggling smartphone maker to help keep things running during the economic dumps and push its 2009 product line – most …
I was most disappointed after clicking the link to this story. I misread the title as "Palin's stocking...".
Not just you, I got it too.
Duke Nukem Forever?
How many years has Palm been "coming out with a new OS"? - it's been since I had my Palm V, so that's about what... SEVEN years? EIGHT?
Me too. Interesting thought... :-)
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it