Orange last week mapped out the future for the benefit of developers who trekked all the way to Florida in the hope of doing business with one of the world's largest communication providers. In common with the eight previous Orange Developer Camps the emphasis last week was on letting developers know the best way to get …
Orange should sort out their phone service first ..
... at least where I live. Just had to switch away from them as I kept missing about 50% of incoming calls because of what they call "network congestion". Sadly, they said there "was nothing we can do about it", so I switched to Vodafone.
From comments on interweb, seems like a lot of other people are having similar problems, too.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes