Orange last week mapped out the future for the benefit of developers who trekked all the way to Florida in the hope of doing business with one of the world's largest communication providers. In common with the eight previous Orange Developer Camps the emphasis last week was on letting developers know the best way to get …
Orange should sort out their phone service first ..
... at least where I live. Just had to switch away from them as I kept missing about 50% of incoming calls because of what they call "network congestion". Sadly, they said there "was nothing we can do about it", so I switched to Vodafone.
From comments on interweb, seems like a lot of other people are having similar problems, too.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders